Monday 13 March 2017

A Sunday well spent brings a week of content

It's so easy on a Sunday to sit at home, slob on the sofa nursing the mother of all hangovers. I should know, I spend most Sunday's regretting how much I drank the night before and swearing never to drink ever again!
I have often heard the expression "A Sunday well spent brings a week of content" and never really experienced it for myself....until now.

(Casual Sunday's by the coast)
Norfolk is renowned for it's beautiful coast lines, I am lucky enough to live around a 40 minute drive form the North Norfolk coast and now I live back this way I really need to take full advantage of this. The weather yesterday was grey and overcast however incredibly mild, there was hardly anyone around which made the whole experience so quiet and peaceful, walking along the small overgrown paths along the Cromer coast line was just the perfect way to wind down after a long week and to spend quality time with the family.

For anyone living near or planning to visit Cromer soon, seriously check out No.1 Fish and Chips, honestly hands down one of the best Scampi and chips I have ever tasted. The restaurant owned by renowned chef Galton Blackiston is set looking out over the sea and could not be any more perfect if it tried!






Let me know in the comments what makes the perfect Sunday for you!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig