Friday 10 March 2017

Spring Morning Rotuine

When the mornings are lighter and the weather is a little milder I like to switch up my morning routines.
 
As soon as I wake up at 7am I like to go for a morning walk, usually for 30 - 40 minutes just around the village where I live. This starts my day with a clear and refreshed mind before the day really begins. I am lucky enough to live in a really beautiful area of the countryside, hardly any traffic and its so peaceful.


  •  
A healthy breakfast always makes me feel set up for the day. My go to breakfast at the moment is a mixture of Greek yoghurt, fruit and granola. I have recently tried to cut back on the carbs at breakfast time, I could easily eat 10 rounds of toast every morning with butter and jam! Cutting these back and replacing them with a healthier option is giving me more energy and making me feel more nourished.

 
 
Now I feel ready to start the day I will make a cup of tea and sit down to work, checking emails, social media and any other general admin I need to complete. I have recently purchased The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking and it's so interesting! Full of little hints and tips on how to live well. No doubt you will see this book mentioned in many posts, I can't put it down!
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig