Wednesday 22 March 2017

Catching some Winter sun in Barbados

 
 
 
 


Anyone who knows me knows that I am the biggest sun junkie, even in the slightest bit of sun and I dig out my sandals then find out it's still only about 2 degrees outside.
 
 
Barbados has always been on the hotlist of places to go and back in February I was lucky enough to visit the beautiful Island. I am one of those people who's mind runs at 1 million miles per hour and I have recently had a number of big changes in my life so a week away is just what I needed to switch off and escape to paradise for 7 days.
 
 
 
Air BnB is 100% the way forward for all accommodation from now on, it has changed the way I holiday now and for the rest if my traveling life. The Royal Westmorlands Golf Resort is without fail one of the most stunning resorts, I could have stayed there forever.
 






The beauty of Barbados is you are never more than a stones throw from a beach.
 





Escaping the cold for 7 days was the perfect opportunity to switch of and spend some quality time with the family.
 
 
The local town was so beautiful with each shop and restaurant painted a gorgeous bright colour. Inside the shops were just as gorgeous with hand crafted jewellery and gifts.




 
Barbados you were a true pleasure and I cant wait to visit you again soon!

 
 

 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig